Kailian Yongrun provides oil analysis service for diesel and gasoline in engines. This test is recommended on regular routine basis.
All tests includes 3 parts as follows:
(1) Wear Metal Elements condition test
RDE Fine Wear Metals - 18 elements
RFS Course Wear Metals - 11 elements
(2) Oil Properties test
Oil Condition, oxidation, nitration
Viscosity @ 40°C or 100°C
TBN (Total Base Number)
(3) Contamination Condition
Oil contamination, fuel, soot, coolant (glycol), dirt & dust
Moisture & Water % or PPM
Wrong oil contamination
The above recommended test shall be guideline, the suitable specific test may be vary depend upon right application, environment severity critical factor and machine age etc.
Oil sample quantity is approximately 100cc.
Oil sampling point
Ideally , the oil sample should be taken when the engine has reached its normal operating temperature and during the engine still running. If this is not possible, then it should be done as soon as possible after the engine has stopped (within 10 minutes).
Recommended sampling frequency (Sampling Interval)
Highway: 15,000 kms and just prior to oil drain
Off-highway: 250 hours and just prior to oil drain
Marine diesel engine - Main engine: 500 hours or one month and just prior to oil drain
Diesel engine - Auxiliary engine: 500 hours or one month and just prior to oil drain
Diesel engine - Generator: 500 hours or one month and just prior to oil drain
Diesel Engine in Manufacturing and Processing Plan: Monthly, 500 hours and just prior to oil drain / Quarterly and just prior to oil drain
Diesel Engine as Generator: 250-500 hours and just prior to oil drain / Quarterly and just prior to oil drain
Oil analysis report is with interpretation:
(1) Display an easy-to-read and understand.
(2) Information for wear condition, lubricant condition and contamination.
(3) Interpretation and recommendation of the result. Option for Bilingual.
(4) Color coded display of overall condition for present sample and history condition of previous sample.
(5) Color coded problem highlights.
(6) Provide new oil or reference oil for comparing result and as baseline.
(7) Publish Alarm Limit range of the equipment and oil.
(8) Comprehensive trending graph of most parameters.
(9) Reporting options via internet, email and fax.
The report is typical available within 2 - 3 working days of sample receipt at Kailian Yongrun's labortory.
Remarks: Oil samples (after completion of testing) will be retained in our laboratory for approx 60 days ,just in case of in-depth testing and/or any future purpose.